Wow! I can't eat!

mduval

Well its crazy really!

I went out to weatherspoons (Shhh don't judge me :ashamed0005:) but yeah I got the burger and soft drink for £3.99. Now normally I could polish that off with no questions. So start with the handful of chips, maybe 20 tops. Fine, they tasted great really as haven't eaten chips in 12 weeks. Got to the burger and got halfway and just could finish it. I was soooo shocked. I was looking at the burger on the plate thinking "this is stupid I can finish that" took another bite and struggled to swallow!!

I guess my stomach is only use to salad, veg and a little bit of meat.

Has anyone else found they can't eat as much??

Yeah - Its weird I am not use to it... But I guess its a good thing meaning I am not eating to much and controlling my portions naturally....

yeah i eat smaller portions also. but not always, depends what it is i guess. x

I bought a really good book called Carbs and Cals snd proteins (I think it was that way round) anyway its basically photographs of all the foods we eat in different portion sizes and gives you the cals wtc of each portion. It's fantastic just to look at to gauge what you're going to eat and you automatically do smaller portions for yourself. Def worth buying . You can also get the app as well but personally I prefer the book

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it makes you realise just how acceptable over-sized portions have become these days. I've only been doing SW for a week and I'm already starting to see the difference. I took the advice of Nigel Slater, and realised that most of the time when I thought I was hungry, I was actually thirsty! A glass of water (sometimes with some sugarfree robinsons) does the trick nicely!

Back