• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wow i did it :))

franbella21

minimims stalker
S: 18st4lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 2st7lb(13.67%)
morning everyone hope your all having a fab sunday.I just wanted to share my little story with you and hopefully help lol i went out last night for a friends birthday and normally id have got steaming drunk and ended the night with a korma lol yum but i drove, drank pints of water and didnt spend a penny! i actually cant believe this myself as i am a self confessed party animal.i have to admit that the thought of not partying for a few months is daunting but like my cdc said just put your life on hold for a few months, get slim and youl have a lifetime of partying :)) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
yayyy well done :D

im going to a friends 40th next week im on 810 plan so will get away with a few diet cokes, hubby will be on water as he is on SS, the kids will end up costing us more for drinks probably lol

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Well done! Shows your willpower! keep it up

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Well done, you did so well - bet you feel brilliant today :)

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
Good job, it's so hard isn't, although so worth it next day! I am going to a party at a friends house tonight and she is cooking food and i'm sure most will be drinking but not me!!
I will eat just before i go and take my fizzy water with, stay a couple of hours and drive home happy. WI tomorrow does help not wanting to cheat, lol