• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wow i did it :))

minimims stalker
morning everyone hope your all having a fab sunday.I just wanted to share my little story with you and hopefully help lol i went out last night for a friends birthday and normally id have got steaming drunk and ended the night with a korma lol yum but i drove, drank pints of water and didnt spend a penny! i actually cant believe this myself as i am a self confessed party animal.i have to admit that the thought of not partying for a few months is daunting but like my cdc said just put your life on hold for a few months, get slim and youl have a lifetime of partying :)) xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yayyy well done :D

im going to a friends 40th next week im on 810 plan so will get away with a few diet cokes, hubby will be on water as he is on SS, the kids will end up costing us more for drinks probably lol
Well done, you did so well - bet you feel brilliant today :)

Size 14 here i come!
Good job, it's so hard isn't, although so worth it next day! I am going to a party at a friends house tonight and she is cooking food and i'm sure most will be drinking but not me!!
I will eat just before i go and take my fizzy water with, stay a couple of hours and drive home happy. WI tomorrow does help not wanting to cheat, lol