wow i did it :))

franbella21

minimims stalker
morning everyone hope your all having a fab sunday.I just wanted to share my little story with you and hopefully help lol i went out last night for a friends birthday and normally id have got steaming drunk and ended the night with a korma lol yum but i drove, drank pints of water and didnt spend a penny! i actually cant believe this myself as i am a self confessed party animal.i have to admit that the thought of not partying for a few months is daunting but like my cdc said just put your life on hold for a few months, get slim and youl have a lifetime of partying :)) xx

yayyy well done :D

im going to a friends 40th next week im on 810 plan so will get away with a few diet cokes, hubby will be on water as he is on SS, the kids will end up costing us more for drinks probably lol

Well done!!!!! :D Hee hee, happy Sunday without a Hangover!

Well done, you did so well - bet you feel brilliant today :)

Good job, it's so hard isn't, although so worth it next day! I am going to a party at a friends house tonight and she is cooking food and i'm sure most will be drinking but not me!!
I will eat just before i go and take my fizzy water with, stay a couple of hours and drive home happy. WI tomorrow does help not wanting to cheat, lol

Back