Wow I have a collarbone??!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by S-L-W, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. S-L-W

S-L-W Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(16.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

On day 4 week 5 and my collarbone seems to have made an appearance after many years in hiding!!!!!!!!

It's so odd where the weight drops off sometimes. I wasn't even aware I had a chubby neck!

I am so glad that my tummy is going down. I've lost a few inches off my waist so it's nice to have some sort of shape back again.

Have any of you guys lost weight from places that have suprised you???

Welcome back collarbone!!! Hahaha ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gracie_lou

gracie_lou Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I noticed mine appear in the first few weeks! I didn't even notice it disappeared before! Haha! :)

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

When my hip bones first made a dramatic comeback I remember being fascinated. I would like in bed at night sometimes turned to an angle so the hip bone would protrude even further. Like a kid with a new toy! I could not believe I'd always had 'normal' hip bones because they'd been buried under my surplus fat for so long, I'd forgotten.

Another thing was that when I'd lost all my extra weight, it could be painful to sit on a hard chair! The extra padding on my butt had gone ha ha.

5. S-L-W

S-L-W Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(16.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ha!! It's such an odd thing. Really spurs me on though.. God knows what will show up next eh??!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.