WOW .. I must have had a lot of retained water !!!

Hi all , I managed day 1 ( sorry to say .. easily :) yesterday , so been on CD for 24 hours ... I am a daily weigher ( it really motivates me whatever the results ) and am totally amazed this morning , that my (very reliable) scales show that I have lost ...... 6lb since yesterday morning :eek: I have always had fab losses the first week but that is amazing ... I was eating a lot of carbs so must have been retaining loads of water .. cannot wiat for WI next week .....

Yay fab news Missus. I'm loving your positive approach to CD and I've no doubt you'll sail right through to goal. 6lbs is mega - well done xx

Jeez Louise!!!! Wowie misses!

Well done u! Xx

bloody hell, girl.......!!!!! I hope you continue to drop those pesky pounds and make a 14lb loss this week!

oooohhhh how exciting.. cant wait to see how you have done after your first week back!!

Wow that is absolutely brilliant, well done you. I am also a daily weigher and for the first time in 8 days (have only been on the diet this time for 8 days SS+ (4 shakes + milk)) and I put on 0.4lb this morning... but I have told myself that I cannot possibly put on weight on this diet and it must be water. It is also TOTM this week, so wondering if I am retaining water as this diet totally screws up my periods....

Back