Wow I was a good girl!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cherry Plum, 2 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    I took my youngest two to pizza hut for tea, I was prepared to have a lettuce leaf or tomato but I abstained through the whole meal! (It was a bit of a struggle)
    They ate pizza, salad & then ice cream with lots of gooey sauce & sickly chocolate & sweets on it, while I sat with my sparkling water.
    I love pizza & used to love the lunchtime buffets where you could eat as much as you want, I also love the salad cart. I did get to sniff the pizza though & it smelt delicious.
    We then walked along the seafront for about a mile, so quite a successful day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Oooh well done CP..... Pizza ??? OWW that was brave.
    Bet you're really feeling good now? And I bet it's worth it toooooo.
    WELL DONE

4. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wow! You did awesome!

I too adore Pizza Hut, it would be hard to watch someone eating their pizzas! I have had to throw out all menus from PH!

Very well done!!

5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

:wow: well done that mus have took some doing

am not sure i have that much wil power yet

on the other hand i bet it tasted AWFUL and u missed out on nothin (yeah right hhahaa)

well done on ya fab loss so far and good luck with te rest of your journey

xxx

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Good Girl!! A tough challenge well dealt with!! Why not reward yourself with some luxury bath stuff, or new earrings!! (Well, I would!!)

7. Cherry Plum

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Thanks everyone, I'm going to walk into town & buy myself some new sandals as a treat, just hope I can make it to the shopping centre before my bladder explodes. LOL
    Have a great day everyone.

8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG]

WELL DONE YOU....XXX

9. Betty Boo

Betty Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I absolutely love pizza hut too so am amazed that you did so well having sat there and getting wiffs.

Shows you certainly have the commitment. I am so impressed.

Well done

xx

10. Cherry Plum

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Ahh thanks Betty Boo, I am so determined, because I've tried everything else & I know that this is my last attempt at being slim.
    I also know that this diet is easier first time around, I don't want to be a restarter half way through with my weight loss.
    I walked into town,(haven't done that for years) got some sandals, not the ones I was after, but they are lovely anyway.
    I bought a half litre of water while in town, because I'd drank my other bottle on the way in, god was it heavy, I had to keep sipping at it, to get rid of it, LOL,.
    My shopping bags were really heavy on the way back too, but it is all good exercise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.