Wow I was a good girl!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
I took my youngest two to pizza hut for tea, I was prepared to have a lettuce leaf or tomato but I abstained through the whole meal! (It was a bit of a struggle)
They ate pizza, salad & then ice cream with lots of gooey sauce & sickly chocolate & sweets on it, while I sat with my sparkling water.
I love pizza & used to love the lunchtime buffets where you could eat as much as you want, I also love the salad cart. I did get to sniff the pizza though & it smelt delicious.
We then walked along the seafront for about a mile, so quite a successful day.

Oooh well done CP..... Pizza ??? OWW that was brave.
Bet you're really feeling good now? And I bet it's worth it toooooo.
WELL DONE

Wow! You did awesome!

I too adore Pizza Hut, it would be hard to watch someone eating their pizzas! I have had to throw out all menus from PH!

Very well done!!

:wow: well done that mus have took some doing

am not sure i have that much wil power yet

on the other hand i bet it tasted AWFUL and u missed out on nothin (yeah right hhahaa)

well done on ya fab loss so far and good luck with te rest of your journey

xxx

Good Girl!! A tough challenge well dealt with!! Why not reward yourself with some luxury bath stuff, or new earrings!! (Well, I would!!)

Thanks everyone, I'm going to walk into town & buy myself some new sandals as a treat, just hope I can make it to the shopping centre before my bladder explodes. LOL
Have a great day everyone.

I absolutely love pizza hut too so am amazed that you did so well having sat there and getting wiffs.

Shows you certainly have the commitment. I am so impressed.

Well done

xx

Ahh thanks Betty Boo, I am so determined, because I've tried everything else & I know that this is my last attempt at being slim.
I also know that this diet is easier first time around, I don't want to be a restarter half way through with my weight loss.
I walked into town,(haven't done that for years) got some sandals, not the ones I was after, but they are lovely anyway.
I bought a half litre of water while in town, because I'd drank my other bottle on the way in, god was it heavy, I had to keep sipping at it, to get rid of it, LOL,.
My shopping bags were really heavy on the way back too, but it is all good exercise.

Back