Wow! Im a bit lost on here now.....

MissusW

Hi everyone

I havent been on minimins in a very long time, maybe 3 years. Well I got married and have an 8 month old baby and need to get back into loosing the weight. Im lost thou....theres so many new sections.... I have ww old books and new books but not sure which one im supposed to be doing?? Can anyone shed any light for me?

Thanks
Lou

Hi Lou, welcome back! (although I wasn't here when you were haha) And congratulations on your family, how lovely :)

It's completely up to you which plan you stick to, there's plenty of support here for both. For ease of information though, and so you can buy WW products easily if you like, I'd suggest maybe trying the new plan and seeing if you like it? Nothing wrong with doing whatever works for you though.

Hi MissusW, I'm new to the site and find it very overwhelming at times too so you're not alone! There is just so much information it's hard to know where to start.
I'm doing the new propoints and just taking it a day at a time, dipping into different forums. Maybe join a weigh-in thread and go from there? I'm not much help but at least know you're not alone!

Oey

Back