wow I'm in heaven

To soften them, as I see someone asked, I've heard if you pop it into the microwave for like 2 mins it becomes softer. Not sure how well it works just read it I buy marks and Spencer pre-cut ones!! They are yummy!! I have no blender at the mo so can't make butternut squash and roasted red pepper soup!!! So delicious! How many points do you think the soup would be from a cafe? As I assume they'd add oil and butter and cream or something :(

i cut the top and bottom off then cut in half, scoop out the seedscut into 1/4's and slice.i used to peel it until i saw kieragh1515's post about leaving skins on.then popped into microwave for few mins before oven.spray with frylight and serve with philadelphia chilli cheese spread 1pp:D,would never peel it again the skin was sweet and so yum:)

yummymummy75 said:
i cut the top and bottom off then cut in half, scoop out the seedscut into 1/4's and slice.i used to peel it until i saw kieragh1515's post about leaving skins on.then popped into microwave for few mins before oven.spray with frylight and serve with philadelphia chilli cheese spread 1pp:D,would never peel it again the skin was sweet and so yum:)

It's yummy isn't it & much less hassle :)

Are the actifrys good?

On a similar note I bought a really good 20cm non stick pan, an investment lol. U need zero oil, no spray oil or nothing & I had mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, French toast (nimble) and 2 low fat sausages for brunch.... Not a drop of oil and it was bloomin lovely!! Best thing I ever bought :)

Can I be dim and ask what an actifry is please?!

thanks for all the help everyone!! :D will definitely be trying out BNS again v soon! ... one more thing though, would you class it as a potato product?? only i'm giving this up for lent! therefore if i want to try it better hurry up only 2 weeks to go! :D thankyou again really appreciate all the help! leaving the skins on sounds like a great plan :D

Hello! I'm quite new to WW (always been quite fond of Scottish slimmers or lighter life lite) and was very excited to see these on the forum.

Made them for me and the husband tonight and they were AMAZING.

They are just so good that I'm petrified that they aren't free!!

I had them last nite for my dinner yum yum :) done them with sea salt an black pepper and i think i like them better than normal chips lol

Gracienoods said:
To soften them, as I see someone asked, I've heard if you pop it into the microwave for like 2 mins it becomes softer. Not sure how well it works just read it I buy marks and Spencer pre-cut ones!! They are yummy!! I have no blender at the mo so can't make butternut squash and roasted red pepper soup!!! So delicious! How many points do you think the soup would be from a cafe? As I assume they'd add oil and butter and cream or something :(

I haven't got a blender either, but I bought one of those stick ones from asda for £4.11 last week and it's brilliant

Im going to try to make this tomorrow evening

this has to be the best thing ive ever found out. Can't wait to try this.... WoW!!! :)

I always make homemade chips anyway from potatos as i have a tiny freezer so can't keep frozen chips so used to chopping up, spray oil and cajun spice so this instead of potato is amazing!

Back