wow im so hungry today!!

caramelcherry

Does it matter how much you eat?

I've been strangely hungry today. For snacks I've had a matterson sausage, a small packet of ham and a few chicken bites:wow:

I'm not stuffed either, just satisfied.

Hmm..... PMT? Cold? Bored? Stressed? Any one of those things for me. Today I was craving sweet stuff again - been drinking too much coke zero - and had to keep myself busy.

Probably a mixture of cold,boredom and stress. Or the fact I have a huge appetite:sigh:

Do you think it will affect my weightloss?

I think your snacks sound fairly moderate

I'm not the person to comment here, I eat loads. ;)

i go through days when i need to snak and some days i have to force myself to eat! TOM doesnt help i get terrible sweet cravings!

Thanks guys :)

Guess I'm normal then! I've just started,so I was a bit paranoid I was eating too much.
Stepped on the scales today and I've lost a little.

I'm the same Laura, except for breakfast, I'm always starving when I wake, probably because my last meal is 7 in the evening, so it's 12 hours without food.

Me too Laura... infact if I don't eat enough on my eat for England days I never accomplish much!!

strangely enough im not hungry today. Ive just tested myself and im in ketosis wooooo:p

I'm not impressed with the stick myself, I kept peeing on my fingers, and Colleen went mad at the pee on the floor. ;)

I'm not impressed with the stick myself, I kept peeing on my fingers, and Colleen went mad at the pee on the floor. ;)

LMAO :D:rotflmao:

Back