wow its been 2 days!

icon2007

Hi,

thought il drop an update. started total solution yesterday! and thought il update you before i drink my last shake of the evening.

I was tempted and couldnt help but weigh myself today haha lost 3lb already!? is that possible? or am i seeing things haha thing is i look the same? I dont feel like iv lost weight? how long does it take before you see a noticeable change?

the shakes are nice vanilla is my fav its lush! also didnt feel hungry much. I did yesterday but then had a nap :)

And my 20 minutes of excerise is fast paced walking on the treadmill at 3km is that okay? Thanks for all your support! :D

Hey

In terms of exercise the official rule (as far as im aware) is not to do anything more than what you would have done before starting this diet, so for me I take a 20 min walk each day since i wasnt particulary active!

The hunger will pass, I know people say it on here all the time but it really DOES get easier from about day 4 :).

In terms of noticing changes i started noticing them within a couple of days so im sure thats not uncommon.

goodluck

Matt xx

Amazing isn't it! Well done for keeping at it so far, the first few days really are the worst for most people.

I've lost 9.5 lbs so far and although I do feel a difference in my waistline I don't notice any difference when I look in the mirror. My brother visited me on Monday and said "you've lost weight in the face" and he didn't even know I was on a diet... so that was good lol.

Keep up the great work though, bet you can't wait for your 1 week weigh in to see how much you've lost in your first week.

Well done, :), thought it worth mentioning though for me day 6 was the hardest i think although i guess everyone is different. Just be prepared in case it bites you on the bum when you least expect it. If it does just get on here like i did and everyone will look after you so you don't fall off :)

Back