• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WOW LOOK!!!

Ivy

Silver Member
Fair play to ya!!!!

Am really pleased! Keep up da good work

Ivy

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I will do that now Louisa!

Just give me a few seconds!

You can certainly see a change Louisa!!

Just keep taking the pictures as something to look back on when you finish and realise what you have acheived.

Mike

Ivy

Silver Member
Nah from reading your posts, your perfect in everyway and this is just a single step towards unleasing yourself the way you want to be. and you can see a difference and i bet you can feel a difference as well...

You are doing so very well. I am pleased for you.

Not long either til your spliced :)

Good Luck!!!

Ivy

Mini

Administrator
Staff member

Well done, you can really notice a difference, I noticed it loads in the tummy area.
Fantastic work x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
WOW!!!!

Louisa you are doing great!!!!!!!

It is amazing the difference in such a short time, I am absolutely thrilled for you!!!:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Louisa,

There is a vast difference in your tummy area, well done you.

Don't worry about the amount of viewers of your post remember some are just visitors and unless they register they can't post.

Keep up the good work.

Linda

Thats an amazing difference in 3 weeks!!! I am truely amazed that its possible. Look how small your belly and bum is compared to that first photo. You need to give yourself a huge slap on the back!!

You're doing fantastically, you definatly can see a difference especially on your face and tummy. Very soon I shall be brave enough to post before and after photos (very soon, but not today!) (or tommorow!)

Congratulations on your fabulous acheivement - keep up the splendid work.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vj

What great photos, well done you. It's lovely to see the changes that people are going through as it helps to keep me motivated and away from the biscuits!