wow my 1st weigh in and lost 6 n half pounds!!!

byron

hi their im laura started slimming world last thursday, ive got quite a way to go-4 stone to be exact and am soooo overjoyed to have lost 6an half pounds woop woop
xxx

Hi there Laura, brilliant first week results:D, just the kind of incentive u need to carry on. all the best on reaching your goal. Hope we can all be of some kind of assitants u need if u ever want anything:)

Andy

awwww thanks guys, im loving this website already hehe x

nice one, congrats! I was just saying on another thread, might be an idea to keep a record of your measurements as well as weight so if one week you stay the same or have a slight gain (which can happen after a while) you can see if you've lost inches and then not get too dissapointed!

Best of luck

Natt

im hoping for 3-4 next week but wont be dissapointed if its less, as long as its a loss ill be happy, anything is better than nothing and i need to stay focused i think n not take maintaining to the heart when that day comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but this website is such gr8 support im sure ill keep on the ban wagon
yr all great n wouldnt be able to do it without u
ROCK ON!!! LOL
laura xxx

Excellent result.... Keep up the good work and you'll soon be there! You're aiming for same weight loss as me! and I lost 5 and half in my first week! which was last week!

Hugs:)

:talk017: That's fantastic! Well done!

Back