WOW!!!! My 9th Week WI....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I can't believe it.......I lost 5lbs this week :wow:

I am absolutely thrilled to bits, not only have I got my 1½ stone's award, but I am finally out of the 20's and into the 19's.......I have weighed over 20 stone's for about 5 years now and I never thought I would ever get out of it - I am not ashamed to say I cried when the scales said 19sts 12lbs this morning.

After 4 weeks of only losing a 1lb a week, my metabolism gave me the best present ever today.

I love this SW diet..... :heartpump:

OMG well done Donnie!! That is a fantastic amount of weight to lose...

Lisa xxxx

:bliss:Way to go Donnie!!!
Fantastic, you sound so happy! And getting under 20 stone is just fab. Really pleased for you.:D

WOW That is bloody brillant!!!!!

Well done donnie you are doing so well! I tried to rep you but it told me to spread it about a bit!!! What a fantastic loss this week! See those slow and steady weeks have paid off!

Well done again and keep up the good work im so pleased for you!! X

Awww Huni!!!! I am so pleased for you!!!
Slow and steady wins the race, but your body is finally catching up with all of your perseverence and determination!

Well done!!!!

Yeahhhh well done you hun, and yes i no that feeling i couldnt get outta of 16's but yesterday i did and yes inside i just wanted to shout oh yes, but havent been that low since i quit smoking 7 years ago so i no its a fantastic feeling specially when i stopped smoking i went to a massive 18st 13lbs so basically thats 3 stone off for me since but been a few years to get it off.

So upwards on onwards for both of us :)

Well done again hun

That's an incredible weight loss - congratulations to you!!! You must be doing something right lol :D

Which plan are you doing at the moment?

Also, how many syns have you been having?

Thank you all so much. X

Juiz, no not really, I only had 2 green days and I did have a lot of salad's but I did'nt really do anything different, that's why I am so amazed at the loss of 5lbs.....

well done hun!!!!
what an achivement!!!!!!!
Do tell, what did you do different this week?
:) xx

I do Red & Green day's - and I try to have most of my weekly syns as I have so much weight to lose - last week I had 94½ syns, but that's all I do.

Last edited:
What a result, that is fantastic, but on your 9th week that is incredible, well well done .Its a figure all of us would just love to see at WI. Maybe you did a bit more exercise this week? whatever you did , keep it up,had spurred me on this morning,

I have rhuematoid arthritis and my mobility is non exsistent some days - so I don't exercise, I only wish I could...

Donnie your amazing, never moan or complain follow the plan take the losses as motivation and you have been rewarded! My slimming buddy is catching me :D

Congratulations,

Natt xxx

p.s check your PM ;)

wow congrats that is amazing!

my weight loss is slowing to 1 or 2 lbs a week and i have also been on it about same length of time as you so to hear that big losses are still possible is great!

well done! X

Donnie that is outstanding. you are always the one who is happy to plod on at a 1lb a week, and now you have a super reward. Keep up the great work i'm so pleased for you :)

Back