Wow, unofficially in the 11's. Yippee!!

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Well, I am so glad that I have stuck this diet out even through the bad times. I am firmly back on track and it feels a little bit like week one because I am really giddy about what the scales say.

So I weighed myself this morning (as I do every morning and night!!) and I was 11st 13 3/4lb!!! I was over the moon. I have not been this weight since I was 16 and that was 11 years ago.

It feels absolutely fantastic. I really feel that NOW I can finally finish what I started in January. There does seem to be an end to it. I suppose it feels like a light bulb moment because I am not feeling like that fat person anymore but a thin person. I don't know how to explain it.

Life is great. It is my 8yr anniversary this weekend so me n the OH are going to the theatre. I'm looking foward to wearing a gorgeous size 12 dress. Our relationship is the best it has ever been and there is even talk of the patter of tiny feet.

Please let this be a lesson to all you new starters: please stick with it 100% as it is so hard to get back on it properly. I have struggled for months and months. It's really not worth it. Although I am so glad that I didn't quit when I did lapse as i wouldn't be where I am, which is all thanks to LL.

Good luck to eveyone. It can be done x x

Love your post hon, really good for you, getting back on track and getting into the 11's it's just wonderful and a real inspiration too.
Yay you!
x

Thanks guy's. I know I have come out the other side after lapsing but I would really strongly advise not to do it. I have wasted so much money whilst lapsing it's untrue but I am just so glad that I have managed to pull myself together and get sorted.

well done becks!!!
not far to go now
daisy x

fantastic becks and thanks so much for the words of warning! I'm on week 1 and can't wait to 6 months down the line when I can look in the mirror and wonder if that is me! I've been over weight all my adult life, so I'm sure I'll be as excited as you!!

Congrats again :flowers:

Well done hun! That is fantastic!!!

Woo hoo!!

Kat xx

Hey Becks. I am sooo pleased for you! Absolutely brilliant. Your perseverence is very, very impressive. You should be proud and thoroughly enjoy your night at the theatre looking gorgeous in your size 12 dress. :D

Hi Becks
What an achievement you have made!
I hope I can make it to where you are now, you are certainly an inspiriation and I would not beat yourself up about any lapse you have just moved on and that is a very strong thing to do the easy thing would have been to say "done it now might as weel pack in" but you didn't and that is amazing.
I have lost 17lb in 2.5 weeks and am feelng very positive at the moment but I am sure that down the line I will be tempted but looking on here will definitiley help to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Once again - well done, not muc further to go!

Lorraine
x

Great stuff Becks!! Hit that nail hard on the head this time my lovely!!

Milli, don't set yourself up to fail hun with statements like "I am sure down the line I will be tempted" think positive and don't make that acceptable. There is every possibility you won't be tempted whatsoever :) be proud of what you are doing and what you have and will continue to achieve!

Kat xx

Back