WOW!!!!

wannabslim

Gold Member
:p I have lost 2lbs today and have now reaced my first mini-goal...

It's official, I AM NO LONGER OBESE :D i can't believe it! I have bounced back from my cheat last week and after I ate crisps yesterday I did an exercise vid and drank LOADS of water. It has clearly worked, and I am amazed that I've come so far in less than a month!

I'm so happy :bliss: :clap: i feel great for once in my life!! If I can do it anyone can, let this be encouragement for all of you!

xxx

Congratulations and well done on being no longer obese:D

Great feeling:)

So happy for you:D

Love Mini xxx

Congrats to you too Mini- I see your BMI has just reached 29.9 as well! We should start a 29.9 club! xx

Last edited:
:p I have lost 2lbs today and have now reaced my first mini-goal...

It's official, I AM NO LONGER OBESE :D i can't believe it! I have bounced back from my cheat last week and after I ate crisps yesterday I did an exercise vid and drank LOADS of water. It has clearly worked, and I am amazed that I've come so far in less than a month!

I'm so happy :bliss: :clap: i feel great for once in my life!! If I can do it anyone can, let this be encouragement for all of you!

xxx

YAY !!! well done WannabeSlim !!!

That's FAB news....:D

love

Debz
xx

Thanks all! I'm a third of the way now- if only I could lose this amount every month, I would be done by the end of May!! xxx

Hi hun, congratulations on a big milestone of not being obese!!! From your photo I wouldnt have thought you were overweight at all so was very suprised when I looked at your ticker!! Keep up all your great work, you will soon be at goal. Sarahxx.

yay for you :clap: Well done

xx

YAY! welldone. I can't wait till i'm just overweight lol you should be so proud

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Well done!! That must feel so good!!

That's one of my personal goals too, though I think it will be a while till I get there!

You'll be finished in no time at this rate!!:D :D

YEY! WELL done!! I was pleased when I went into "JUST" Obese this week, rather than very obese, so to not be obese at all must feel wonderful.

CANNOT wait to be JUST overweight LOL

Back