• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WOW!!!!

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
:p I have lost 2lbs today and have now reaced my first mini-goal...

It's official, I AM NO LONGER OBESE :D i can't believe it! I have bounced back from my cheat last week and after I ate crisps yesterday I did an exercise vid and drank LOADS of water. It has clearly worked, and I am amazed that I've come so far in less than a month!

I'm so happy :bliss: :clap: i feel great for once in my life!! If I can do it anyone can, let this be encouragement for all of you!

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Congratulations and well done on being no longer obese:D

Great feeling:)

So happy for you:D

Love Mini xxx

Congrats to you too Mini- I see your BMI has just reached 29.9 as well! We should start a 29.9 club! xx

Last edited:
:p I have lost 2lbs today and have now reaced my first mini-goal...

It's official, I AM NO LONGER OBESE :D i can't believe it! I have bounced back from my cheat last week and after I ate crisps yesterday I did an exercise vid and drank LOADS of water. It has clearly worked, and I am amazed that I've come so far in less than a month!

I'm so happy :bliss: :clap: i feel great for once in my life!! If I can do it anyone can, let this be encouragement for all of you!

xxx
YAY !!! well done WannabeSlim !!!

That's FAB news....:D

love

Debz
xx

Thanks all! I'm a third of the way now- if only I could lose this amount every month, I would be done by the end of May!! xxx

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi hun, congratulations on a big milestone of not being obese!!! From your photo I wouldnt have thought you were overweight at all so was very suprised when I looked at your ticker!! Keep up all your great work, you will soon be at goal. Sarahxx.

yay for you :clap: Well done

xx

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
S: 19st2lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 5st9lb(29.48%)
YAY! welldone. I can't wait till i'm just overweight lol you should be so proud

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Well done!! That must feel so good!!

That's one of my personal goals too, though I think it will be a while till I get there!

You'll be finished in no time at this rate!!:D :D

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
YEY! WELL done!! I was pleased when I went into "JUST" Obese this week, rather than very obese, so to not be obese at all must feel wonderful.

CANNOT wait to be JUST overweight LOL