WOW

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
This sounds amazing .. a bit too good to be true!!

I am currently on the SlimFast diet and will be doing it for the next few weeks. I have had a look on here and what fantastic results you are all getting!!

How does it work????

What sort of thing are you all eating on your up days??

Sorry for all the questions but very interested possibly to start in a few weeks!!

Claire x

Hi Claire,
I've only just started this week - on day 5. Great so far although I don't think I'll be losing much. It is much easier than CD which I've been messing around with for a few months. Apparently you eat 500 cals one day alternated by a day of eating what you want. Other people know far more about it than me. There is a website and a book available on Amazon. People certainly seem to be loving it and they seem to be losing weight. It is quite easy I would say.
Good luck to you whatever you decide to do xxx

Hi Claire,

I was on slimfast before this, lost 29lbs on SF then hit a brick wall and weight wouldn't shift for weeks, so decided a change was in order! I do love the slimfast plan tho, it's quite easy to stick to and does work. But I think my body just got used to that amount of cals every day.

With this plan you have a down day of no more than 500cals. You can do that however you want, with food or even use slimfast shakes/bars. A lot of people have come off cd onto here so are using their cd shakes and bars. Totally up to you. I've found I can eat quite a lot for 500cals, just follow your 100cal slimfast snack ideas and you'll be fine!

Then the next day you have an up day, where you eat normally and no food is restricted at all. As long as you don't go over the top and try and eat as sensibly and healthy as poss, staying around 2000-2400 cals you'll be fine. Just make sure you do eat enough as that's how this plan keeps your body burning cals and your 'skinny gene' gets kicked into action.

Have a look at the website:
UpDayDownDay Diet™ Plan – How to Succeed

Also it's not as bad as it sounds. I've been on it getting on for 2 weeks now and been 100% since day one with no temptations to cheat. I used to get temptations with slimfast and have found my will power is so much better on juddd, as I know if I really want it I'll just eat it tomorrow :D Then you find by your up day you didn't really want it that much anyway.

Good luck x

Hi Claire. I love JUDDDD. You can eat what you want within reason on an up day - the advice is to eat until you are satisfied but not stuffed. So, no calorie counting on an up day (hooray!)

Then you stick to 500 calories or less on a down day and bob's your uncle :)

It's good to actually eat real food! That's the biggest plus for me. At the moment I'm planning my DD (600cals).

Breakfast - large mug of coffee dash of milk = 40
Lunch - Small salmon steak (75) and 100g salad (34) = 109
Afternoon snack - 2 sausages (165), grilled onions (20) and mustard (20) with x2 slices nimble bread white (98) = 303
Dinner - 1/2 can of heniz tomato soup = 110
Total cals = 562

And look at what I've been able to have.

It really is amazing how far you can stretch a small number of calories, isn't it?

I was very pleased to find that a small skinny latte is only 51 calories!

This really does sound an amazing diet! I will keep an eye on this forum over the next week and see how you are all getting on and never know you might be joining you soon!! What a great bunch you all seem, supporting eachother - Thats the way it should be!!

All the best to you all!! :)

Claire xx

Yes everybody is so supportive and positive here on juddd, plus we've all started within a week or so of eachother which is great! We would be happy to have you in our little juddd tribe Claire x

Back