Wow

Beccubug

Silver Member
I have just returned from my 1st weigh in, and after only 4 days I have lost 5 and a half pounds. I am really shocked, the previous two times I have done this my first week losses have been quite poor, so after only four days to have such a good loss is really amazing. I needed it too because food nearly beat me today. Also my brothers wife gave birth to my new nephew today, he weighed 8lb 7 and caused her 15 hours of hard labour but he is beautiful and well worth it.

well done becca, a great start and congrats on the new nephew!!

Thank you Janey, it was just the kick I needed.

Well done on fabulous weight loss; nice to hear its celebrations all round with new little chap arriving (soon your weight loss will be the same as weight as your nephew!)

Thanks everyone. Blingbabe, my boyfriend actually said to me last night, so you almost lost the weight of a baby.

OH wow! Congratulations!!! I hope that my first WI is as good as yours! My scales broke last night (not because I was standing on them!!) so I can't tell how my weight loss is going... borrowed my house mates and they are showing NO loss, but I'm putting that down to different scales!! Looking forward to Monday, my first weigh in and also that would mean 1 week completed!! Same as you, right?

x

Hi Alli,

Yeah, monday is end of week 1. I have decided to not weigh between appointments, I was on and off them a couple of times a day last time but I think I will stay away this time, makes for a nice suprise at the end of the week. My boyfriend put them away and I have told him not to tell me where they are. I always found I weighed less on my scales and it was annoying that I was more at appointment so don't really want that anymore. I am sure your loss will be great, can't wait to see how you have done, just ignore your scales.

Hey Beccubug!!

Hahahahhahahaha!! Yes, I will make my housemate take away her scales! And I think it's a sign that my scales broke!! Really strange... they just stay at 0.0... Now I know this diet makes you lose weight, but not that much!!

Roll on Monday!!

x

Ha ha ha, weighing nothing, thats different. Yep, get rid of them. Off to have a porridge lunch now. Just watched my colleagues eat doughnuts, that was tough.

Another 2lb's off this week, so that's half a stone in 10 days. Not bad going really.

well done what a great start x

WELL DONE!!! Yeaahhh!!!!! Keep going girl!

Looking forward to my 2nd weigh in. I don't think I've ever been to a 2nd weigh in before? Got to get through the weekend first!!

xxx

Thanks everyone.

Alli, you will be fine. Weekends are the hardest but having your weigh in on Monday is a good incentive to stay on the straight and narrow.

AHAHhahaha, Yes. I WILL be strong! Btw, you feeling at all weak or faint at times? I do sometimes, and then drink some water. It sometimes goes away, sometimes lingers. Just wondering if you got it at all?
x

Yeah, quite often, but I am also taking Champix to quit smoking so not sure if it is that or not. The nausea isn't fun. I think although it is usually within 5 days that you fell ok, it can take a bit longer for your body to totally adjust. A few weeks I think, will probably start to go away soon.

Thanks!! I guess it did stop, but then I went to a pilates class at lunchtime and felt dizzy afterwards. Maybe I've just got to get used to it?

Thanks!!

x

Well done!!! I wish mine was dropping so quickly as well

Back