WOW!

tenney73

I had the new strawberry shake for breakfast and am addicted! It was so much thicker than the other shakes and it even seemed to fill me up abit longer. Does anyone else feel the same, not had the banana one yet hope it's as nice. All my work mates even dipped their fingers in and loved it aswell. :bliss:

Oooh I can't wait to pick mine up tomorrow an sooooo looking forward to these flavours. Yum, yum x

They're both the same - taste lovely and are nice and thick ... I'm glad we got them.

Cath

Are all the counsellors offering them this week? Some have been denying the new flavours were coming! It would be just my luck if my llc was running her old stock down before getting the new ones!

When i was on LL last year i also heard a rumour that they were bringing out a blueberry/fruity flap jack type bar out ?
Not sure if they have through ?

little blue,
our llc better have them, it has kept me going all week, would be unfair if she doesn't. See you tomorrow xx

Just had banana one and its SO much easier to mix was just able to do it with a fork and it tasted yummy too! Hope you get them little & betty! They are definately out there now so if she aint got them I'd be asking why!!

Ha ha in search of me,

You little tease, my stomach is rumbling t the thought. I shall certainly me asking where they are if they are not waiting for me on my arrival xx :)

When i was on LL last year i also heard a rumour that they were bringing out a blueberry/fruity flap jack type bar out ?
Not sure if they have through ?

My LLC told me tonight that there are two new bars coming out. A "Nut Crunch" one which she assures me will be a lot more like peanut brittle than the cardboard current nut one, and a Cranberry & Raspberry one which she said had the texture of rice crispie cakes.

She couldn't tell me when she'll be getting them though.

My LLC had the new flavours tonight. I only got the strawberry as I really don't like bananas. Not tried it yet though.

Yummy yummy yummy, had a vison of thorntons peanut brittle then, is that naughty! Must admit a rice crispy type bar sounds great.

Oh yeah, banana and strawberry shakes are DELICIOUS!!! Thick and smooth!

Made me feel so much better about going into Development next week. I really enjoy these new shakes!

I really want to try these new flavours but my LL counsellor has just had a MAHOOSIVE delivery of all the other flavours so I don't think she'll be getting them any time soon :( - she wouldn't be able to get out her front door!! :D

I'm hoping to go into maintenance in a few weeks time so I don't suppose I'll get to try them properly. :( Still in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world I suppose!

Just had banana one and its SO much easier to mix was just able to do it with a fork and it tasted yummy too! Hope you get them little & betty! They are definately out there now so if she aint got them I'd be asking why!!

She had them, had the strawberry for brekkie, banana tomorrow can't wait. Yep they are definately thicker and easie to mix. Can't wait for the bars, yum xx

Back