Wow

WelshCupcake

Well I couldn't hold off any longer and weighed myself this morning. I was not expecting anything really based on what I have been eating but...... I lost 6lbs :happy036: I am absolutely amazed. I was worried I wasn't doing it right but this shows I must be lol. Also all the crappiness I was feeling makes it worth it. I will be happy with losing this in a week so will try and restrain myself from weighing until wednesday which will be my official 1 week down. I have to say that I don't think I could have stayed with it if it wasn't for you guys... anytime I have a question your there to help and I am so grateful for that and will most probably have loads more :D

you looooooooooooooser.... now keep going ,let us know your weight on wed xx

Thanks both... I am definately keeping on going. Will let you all know how I do, going to be 100% no matter what I am losing this weight :) however long it takes. This last few days have been really strange getting used to eating fat and meat etc... Best of all as I am a mayo addict I get to have the full fat type which I love.

Well done you thats a great start, I'm loving the full fat mayo too much nicer than the low fat stuff.

Where abouts in South Wales are you? I'm in Resolven, Neath

Yep, well done, great start!

Full fat food rocks! I love full fat cream cheese on celery. Nom Nom Nom...

wow well done!!!!! i'd say keep it up, but that sounds like you have to struggle and as you now know.....its easy peasy!!!!

Well done!!! Great loss....onwards & downwards :D

Well done :D

Hi all thanks :) I am so pleased that this woe is working for me. I have parmasan wings cooking while I type and have just had cheeseburgers spinach and romiane this is just so perfect for me :) I am in Merthyr Tydfil Vanda so just up the valley from you. Bought some bratwurst earlier so looking forward to them for brekkie tomorrow.

YAY, well done, that's a great start :)

A very big well done to you. Now keep it up.

Back