WOW!!!

Sweetcheeks24

Hi girls,

Think a lot of you will have read my posts with my mad week, stuck to SS all week then weekend went a bit crazy with Macdonalds :busted: and continued eating Sunday and today although slightly healthier.

Was all set for a gain or STS.

Well I have lost 5 1/2 pounds :happy036:

I can't actually believe it!

I have spoken to my CDC about doing SS through week and on a weekend which is when I struggle to have a meal from 890 plan. The thing is my social life revolves around lunches going to families house for tea and thats what I struggled with most so I really think this new plan is going to suit me down to the ground and seeing those pounds come off is such a boost. :D

Here is to a good no cheat week for me :party0011:

What a great loss....Well done x

Oh Well Done You,it Is A Great Incentive For You,ive Read Your Previous Posts And Im Glad You Are Alot Happier With The Program Now,
Keep Up The Great Work,
Elaine X

Excellent loss, great idea bout the new plan with the weekends to look forward to should be a bit easier to stick to SS during the week.
Well Done Sweetcheeks :)

Congrats on your loss! Good luck this week also.

Well done! Here's to us both keeping to the plan this week! We CAN do it.
xx

Well done :)

Well sweetcheeks, you have done so well!

I may end up doing the same as you as I find week ends really hard and don't look foward to them anymore but if I had a small meal in the evenings sat and sun I think I could stick with this.

We can get there maybe a bit slower than we liked but we can do it!!!:)

Thanks girls :D

Carolyn - have pm'd you xx

Well done sweetcheeks!!! :clap:

So glad your feeling better about cd.. good luck with your plan and week 2..

Donna :)

Back