WOW!!!

Indigo.seahorse

I'm so so so so chuffed!:D My first week and the dreaded wi...I've lost 5and half pounds! Thanks for all your support...long may it continue!:clap:

Hugs :)

WOO HOO Well done again mate, So chuffed for you :D :talk017:

Thats a fantastic weight loss! Well done, and wishing you many more great weeks :D :D

K xx

That's brilliant! Well done on all your hard work, it's paid off.

Oh my GOD that is wonderful, you must be soooooooo happy and so motivated too. Are you doing Extra Easy.? I started Extra Easy on Monday and have read all these reports of how much people lose even in one week on that, and so far, my scales havent budged. Im keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the week. lol
Can you maybe show us all a few days menus.? Only if its not too much bother of course.
Well done again.... you are a star...

Thanks for all your praise! I feel so motivated now and seriously can't believe how I did it!
4days Original
I LOVE mashed potato so had stacks of that with baked beans and synd Veg sausages just 2. SW chips! with seasoning Cajun etc
Jacket pot with cous cous synd (as it's the flavoured packet stuff from asda) and chick peas. LOADS of Muller light yoghurt, Fresh fruit... Ryvita HEX in the evening with cheese HEXB
2 LARGE! Glasses of wine for 3 of the evenings ( saved syns) and 2 cans of cider on sat night!, that was EE day, had SW full english brek lunch was LF Supernoodles ( I lived on them anyways ) and gammon egg,salad and SW chips for tea...

Sunday Monday I went for Original
Spag Bol HEX for Spag, HEX for the cheese topping:), (mackerel ready to eat)
Roast chicken with LOADS of roast veg synd Bovril cube

My meals aren't that exciting, just normal food.. I wanted to keep it basic in my first week because I was worried about using all my syns but now I realise I can use them and I still have some left for the stuff I miss.......... WINE!!!

Will be more adventurous this week, but scared because I feel I have a lot to live up because of the first week loss!

It's prob not gonna happen again! It's gonna get harder to loose the weight I feel, I know I'm so negative :(

Chins up!

Hugs:)

Well done you, thats brilliant x x x

excellent results, just stick with the eating plan and it'll seem second nature in no time, while u probably wont match your first week results u will have a steady and healthy weight loss. But with so much free food and loads of great recipes to try u will rarely feel hungry. This is definitely the best eating plan ive ever been on

Back