Wrecked!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
:innocent0002:Just back from a 5 mile walk in the beautiful County Down countryside in the glorious sunshine (actually only meant to walk for about 2 but halfway down road, they were laying down water pipes so had to about turn and find a new way home!!:mad:)~ I'm now sweating like a pig, face beetroot red and have to rush off in this state to collect kids from school - not a pretty sight:D. Still haven't started the housework - too nice a day. At least my food obsession seems to have gone away for the moment (must be the happy exercise vibes!!)

Ok must rush - Keep peckers up:p

:innocent0002:Just back from a 5 mile walk in the beautiful County Down countryside in the glorious sunshine (actually only meant to walk for about 2 but halfway down road, they were laying down water pipes so had to about turn and find a new way home!!:mad:)~ I'm now sweating like a pig, face beetroot red and have to rush off in this state to collect kids from school - not a pretty sight:D. Still haven't started the housework - too nice a day. At least my food obsession seems to have gone away for the moment (must be the happy exercise vibes!!)

:D well done on the exercise front..... cya later !

Debz xx

Hiya Jax

Where abouts are ya in Co. Down? I'm originally from Bangor but moved to London years ago!

Hope all is well?

Dan x

Well done Jax!

Well done Jax!

I'm another ex-county down lass lol, i'm from Banbridge & lived there until I moved to Norfolk 5 years ago x

dragonfly i see you've lost a HUGE amount of weight!! was it all lost on CD?? if so how long did it take? im just interested because thats the amount i want to lose ideally xx

Hiya Jax

Where abouts are ya in Co. Down? I'm originally from Bangor but moved to London years ago!

Hope all is well?

Dan x

Hi Dan,

I'm from the other side of Co. Down - Katesbridge near Banbridge!! Keep up your good work!!

Its not just small i reckon its minute lol!

Karen,
I know, we probably know a lot of the same people!! I'm originally from the Lurgan Road in Banbridge but have moved about the town several times and now live in the sticks!! Yvonne who comes here is also from Katesbridge!!

You're doing great on CD - keep up the good work. I'm going for week 7 WI later. Hope to have at least 3 off! What a great diet!

Back