Chicken diary

happychicken1

Hi all day 7 for me today. Yesterday was the worst so far was hoping for a better one today but ive not felt great. Im soooo tired and only have one shake left should have gone the chemist today but its closed so have to call into work tomo cos Ive got a couple in my desk. Bin trying on my smaller clothes (again) and they feel a bit better ive lost 11lbs so far so hoping for another 2 by tomo.
Is anyone suffering from loose skin after rapid weight loss thats what worries me and the state my hair was in last time i did this, I had to get it all cut off cos it was wrecked so fingers crossed.....
I cant wait wait for summer this year cos I know ill be at my ideal weight rather than sweating like a pig and hiding away in horrible baggy clothes.
Hope everyone is doing well and melting fast. :D:D:D

Hello :) day 7 u are doing very well, I love summer so i agree it will be nice to feel more comfortable this year.
Good luck on your journey

Chicken, I know what you mean!

I live by the sea, and I hate being the only person on the beach covered head to toe, when everyone else is running about in bikinis!

Here to summer and a lot less of us on the beach this year ( fingers crossed!)

Whats up with me Ive lost 13lbs in my first week but feel a bit fed up that its not more!!!!!
No-one in work has noticed (i can btw) I was losing 2lbs a day but its now slowed to 1lb a day even as I type this im thinking u big dope thats great in 1 week but I want more. I have a night out on Fri and was hoping to lose a stone and a half and hopefully people would notice and that would sput me on but now im scared that no-one will notice and I'll be fed up with myself. God I sound mad dont I? Has anyone else felt the same? Its not that im gonna give up or anything I just think as its so hard it would be nice if someone bloodywell noticed!!!!!!

Ive just had a shower and instead of getting washed with a puff I just used my hands and it was weird. I could feel my collarbone and all over feels slimmer. When I put hand cream on my hand feel slimmer and when I washed my face my face feels slimmer. So what if no-one else has noticed Ive noticed and thats what matters I feel so much better now
xx

Good for you Chicken!

Every victory is still a victory, even if you are the only one celebrating.

Anyway, come friday you might well have lost 1 and half stone. 13 lb in one week is only 1lb off a stone anyway.

I bet come Friday you will be glowing with pride of your achievements this week, and someone will notice something different about you, even if they can't quite put their finger on it

xxx

Thanks Wendy. Today has been tough ive been hungry all day but stayed 100%. Ive decided im going to have a drink on Friday night just gin and diet tonic. Then right back on shakes on Sat. I kno its not ideal but thats how it is I feel better than Ive made the decision to do it rather than just losing control and drinking anyway but im still scared. I bought an outfit today in a size 12 and I will be wearing it in April. Im shattered again and feet are freezing, think the lack of enery is the hardest part I can barely walk home after work (uphill walk for 30 mins).
Anyway hope its been a gud day for you too.
xx

Back