Wrinkly's Diary.

Wednesday.

Carbs 19.2,

How's that for brinkwomanship Jim?? :D

Thanks Claire, I've had a bad nights sleep with this rotten cold ... Grr, grr, grumble, grumble. Must do a food shop this morning before it rains - again. :beam:

We've just had a hail storm here, Wrinks. My socks are still wet from getting caught in a shower whilst cycling in to work this morning, I forgot to bring a spare pair so will have to put up with cold damp feet all day...

Whoops LadyM, watch out for that cold virus or worse! You have my sympathy, if my feet are cold I'm all cold.

How's that for brinkwomanship Jim??

What you mean you couldn't sqeeze another lettuce leaf in for the .8? LMAO

LM, you cycle to work, I used to do that but you can't trust the weather enough any more.

Must have been for a Chinese ;)

:D:D:D I forgot the decimal point! :rolleyes: I feel so $&@@£% rotten with this cold, sniffling sneezing & chesty. Now I have had a good grouse I'm OK because I've lost 1½lb...:D

well done, good for you love. :)

Well done Wrinkly hun, that's a good loss. Hope it's made you feel a little better through your cold.. :) Onwards n downwards my dear x

Saturday.

Carbs 24.4

Not a good day.

Thank you, my friends.

Well done on your weight loss wrinkly, I have had a couple of sts weeks recently but like you last week was a good one. Makes it all worth while when you lose some doesn't it ;0)
Hope you are feeling better, it's this rotten weather making everyone ill, i swear it's rained for what seems like weeks here and today was terrible for rain.
Oh well maybe it will be summer soon.

Thanks Laineyx, It's sunny & breezy here this morning but rain is forecast - again!

Morning all, morning wrinkly love.

Back