Wrinkly's Diary.

Yes it is thanks Laura, what ever normal is for me... Me on my laptop & Missy cat asleep on 'her' chair.. ;) :D

For the first time since starting Atkins in June, I craved chocolate today. First in the newsagents then in M&S. There it was, sheer temptation! I knew if I had one bite I was lost & I'd be off on a two week binge.:ignore: I am home now drinking coffee & thanking my stars I avoided buying any. Chocoholic one - chocolate nil!! :bliss:

Last edited:
Thank you both, I can't really claim will power. The woman in front of me in the M&S queue was shorter than me & about 10 years younger but she was soooo smart. I looked at her bum then thought of my stern & could see no chocolate in her basket. I'm glad she was there - saved me from myself... :D
Carbs today 21.

Thanks folks, it's the first time my common sense has had to wrestle with my cravings & common sense actually won. Thanks to Atkins & the neat little woman with no choc' in her basket.
:character00238:

Hello! yes we watched it on the plane coming back last night love. :bliss:

Haven't a clue about the rules but I love it if a man in an England strip puts the ball in the back of the net. Bet there was a lot of applause on that plane!! Oh but I miss David Beckham, 10 minutes isn't enough!
Hope you enjoyed your holiday Jim & you have come home to nice weather.

We did enjoy it love, and bought the nice weather back with us. LOL

Back