Writing Game

GTPeach

The Nerdy Singer
This is a game that I love. I'm going to share with you guys! No cheating, though, ir it won't work!

The rule is, you must add only 1 sentence to each post. The other rule is, you must ONLY read the post DIRECTLY above you. Only that 1 sentence. Once a couple pages have gone by, you can post yours and then go back and read a page or 2. The result is so funny!

Feel free to end it if you think the conclusion will work. If you end a story, though, you must post a new Beginning Sentence to a second story. If you see a story end when you are reading, and don't see many pages after, stop or you will ruin the next story!

Enjoy! And if you guys hate this, let me know. It's usually played in person. I don't know how it will go over here. Very easy to cover all but the last sentence on a sheet of paper, or to speak a word at a time out loud in a circle(even more comical than sentences) - experimenting here.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived a woman.

in a pink bra with frilly panties

that were covered in flowers

ps, it's really hard not to read this thread from the top, ha. will have to get used to it...

One beautiful day when the sun was shining she went out into the meadow.

at leat 10 ft tall and carrying a handbag!

"My! That's a lovely handbag."

"I got it in Sainsburys - on the cheese counter!" he said

"But cheese sticks straight onto my bum," she replied, annoyed.

She paused, and concentrated a moment, pondering to herself.

"I wonder if I could get away with a large bar of chocolate before the weigh in" she thought

No...probably not.

was the conclusion to the dilema so I will go and sail a boat on the river instead.

Goodbye, pretties.

Back