Wrong time to start!!!!

everchangingme

Well I unofficially started this diet on Monday as I am unable to see my CDC till saturday. I have got a weeks supply of shakes from last year. Anyways my husband has just phoned me and suggested he cook a romantic meal tomorrow. Now dont get me wrong he is a great husband but since we got married he seems to have erased the concept of romance so this is a big deal.

So my dilema is two fold, firstly what is the best thing if i cave in and let him cook remember hes a man so his talents in the kitchen arent that good, and secondly obviously Valentines day is a one off but most normal ppl within a twelve week period will always have an event or social occassion that is bound to involve food and/or drink to attend what do you all do?

On a slightly different note my attitude may well change once I have been to see my CDC as at the moment I am in Limbo.

dont use it as an excuse to give up hun. you are doing really well and in ketosis already which is half the battle.

Have some chicken and salad or some fish or something like that - protein only that isnt going to bring you out of ketosis.

I wouldnt normally advise you to eat but I know that valentines is a big deal - esp if hubby has offered to cook. Just tell him no pudding.

I will try to be good! Thanks for the advice

Hi there

Tricky one and you have to do what you feel is right. When I was faced with social ocassions I decided to be up front about what I was doing and stuck with water and coffee as I was worried that if I ate I would find it hard to get back into SS.

Whatever you do, enjoy it!

Gx

Back