Working Solutions WS advice Meal Idea plzzz

Kay-Bee

Hiya all newbie here!!

I'm looking to start WS, would love to do TS but cause I'm breastfeeding thought it'd be a better option for me and my Lil one.

Just wanted to know if anyone here's exclusively doing WS? Can you give me any ideas on what to have for the normal meal?

Ta xx

I don't think you should be doing this while breast feeding. I'd suggest cut out the junk and reduce carbs while bf then start ws when you stop.

Thank you Samiyah, Is that because of what's in the food replacement products or just cause it may deplete the milk supply? Plz explain.
my Lil ones mix feeding so I thought there'd be no harm in it?

I *think* you're only not allowed to do exante if you're breastfeeding and baby is having nothing else.
I would imagine that being on a vlcd and only having 600cals a day would mean not alot of milk would be produced....although I could be wrong!

Perhaps email exante and check if you should be on the diet now or not.

To me, it would just make sense to wait. Although I am doing exante myself in the short term, I think there may be potential dangers/side effects of artificial sweeteners and chemicals and I wouldn't like to pass any on to my baby.
They may not be able to tolerate the levels we can.

If you're thinking of having the products 3x every day, it can be quite a lot.

I'm no scientist by the way. This is just my opinion based on stuff I've read up on.

Plus the low calorie may affect your supply.

When you are exclusively breastfeeding, your body uses 500 calories a day to produce milk. It would be inadvisable to have the 600 or 1000 calories a day that exante supplies, even though you are mixed feeding. It might make you ill, and possibly affect your milk supply too. Possibly it would be advisable to follow a balanced diet like slimming world for now, or the simple solution (1200 calories). Good luck with whatever you decide, and enjoy your little one - and good on you for breastfeeding :)

Thank you all, I just might hold back on exante for the time being then. Atleast when my Lil ones weaned on to solids.

I just want to start loosing weight right now, I feel so uncomfortable :(

Does the slimming world diet include going to consultants? last time I read up about it I couldn't get my head around the whole concept..

Kay-Bee said:
Thank you all, I just might hold back on exante for the time being then. Atleast when my Lil ones weaned on to solids.

I just want to start loosing weight right now, I feel so uncomfortable :(

Does the slimming world diet include going to consultants? last time I read up about it I couldn't get my head around the whole concept..

Yeah you go to classes for slimming world. One baby starts eating you can join us just not advised when milk is baby's only source of nutrition ;)

Back