WTF???**ITS FRIDAY** hour by hour plz

Errrrrr where is the daily.... Wats going on?????

Well most importantly its FRIDAY - TFFT!!!!!!

Hope everyone is fine, drinking - well done losers and good luck with WI's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning clare,

whooops ive been here ages and never noticed.im still in bed!!!!!sooooo lazy. will have to get up soon as dd jumping on top of me!!
no news here still going strong had a quick pop on the scales and there moving wooohooooo cant wait to get into the 16's ohh yeh!!!!
good luck loosers :)

becky xxxxxx:cool:

Morning all! Just off to get new tyres on the car, might nip to Sainsbury's while they are fitted. Then off to work to pick up my Wii Fit! Woohoo!

it's Friday! YAY!

Have a good day all!

S xx

OOpppppss Sorry got side tracked with early clients. Forgot about the daily ..

Sun is shining and feeling good..............well I will be when I crack this pesky diet.

On day 1 again ;0( but I WILL get there eventually , I am not giving up !!

Have a good day everyone

HM

Morning all! Just off to get new tyres on the car, might nip to Sainsbury's while they are fitted. Then off to work to pick up my Wii Fit! Woohoo!

it's Friday! YAY!

Have a good day all!

S xx

Morning Sarah - mine's on order.... Cant wait mind you feel like I have been run over by a bus after yesterdays BodyPump Class :eek::eek::eek::eek:.... xxx

Hey guys..
Friday friday friday.. Well i should be getting my car back today.. after all.. they've only had it for over a week now.. tut tut..
Im praying i get it back like.. ive missed my little brum brum..

Just gonna goon wii fit.. im addicted already.. lol..

x x x

Hey guys..
Friday friday friday.. Well i should be getting my car back today.. after all.. they've only had it for over a week now.. tut tut..
Im praying i get it back like.. ive missed my little brum brum..

Just gonna goon wii fit.. im addicted already.. lol..

x x x

Catness - let me know all about it please..... Cant wait to get mine xxx

woohoo its friday hubby comeing home cant wait woohoo.

its his birthday sunday and we got tickets to see the celtic v rangers game he doesnt know so we going up today and staying with his family.

well hope everyone has a great weekend and ill talk again next wk as im away on holidy from monday xx

Happy Friday everyone

Hope everyone's having a good day, mine's been good so far, had a lie in this morning, cos Kieron stayed at his friends over night, so no getting him up this morning.

Hope everyone with weigh in's has a good one and that you're all big losers

Excellent...., its Friday that means nearly Weekend.

WI tomorrow, but not looking forward to it, will just confirm that my weight loss is stalling :(
But, I really do enjoy the drive up and if its sunny then I can wear my sexy new sunglasses - thank you ebay.

Good luck to all with new Wiis let me know how your guys get on.

Good Luck Losers in general :)

Back