WW advice

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by galaxy-girl, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Well I keep trying & failing at diets & just sick of it all really but I'm too fat to give up & not care what I eat.I've just done a month on TFR & lost a stone in a month & fell of the wagon big style. I daren't even weigh myself. I've decided to join a slimming club & think WW is best for me as I can work out the points of anything which is something I struggled with at SW. Think I just need bit of general support & kick up the back side so this is why I'm here & just any advice in general is greatly received x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi galaxy-girl. I also did a tfr type diet and fell off the wagon months ago and kept kidding myself I could get back on it and have been messing about for months! Just started ww yesterday and it's so good. I've eaten so much healthy food but I don't feel like I'm dieting at all and I feel so much better already! Because it doesn't feel like a diet and you can still have treats, you don't feel deprived like on a meal replacement diet. The losses are a little slower but if you start now you'll be on your way in no time :) you can do it!

4. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks felix. You know how it is when you want quick results you will try anything. Dread to think what I'm doing to my body. I'm looking at starting a Thursday morn class this week. I've got to do it now cos I don't want another fat christmas. With the great support from here I CAN do it x

5. nettie1

nettie1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.53%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    you go girl you can do it, i'm at goal after 13 weeks i only had 12 lbs to lose but i was with sw for 2 yrs and tried for the last 12 months to lose it. i love ww cuz it doesnt feel like i'm dieting cuz i have treats when i like :)

6. laurah3040

laurah3040 Full Member

it will all come to you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.