• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW advice

S: 15st0lb C: 13st4lb Loss: 1st10lb(11.43%)
Well I keep trying & failing at diets & just sick of it all really but I'm too fat to give up & not care what I eat.I've just done a month on TFR & lost a stone in a month & fell of the wagon big style. I daren't even weigh myself. I've decided to join a slimming club & think WW is best for me as I can work out the points of anything which is something I struggled with at SW. Think I just need bit of general support & kick up the back side so this is why I'm here & just any advice in general is greatly received x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
Hi galaxy-girl. I also did a tfr type diet and fell off the wagon months ago and kept kidding myself I could get back on it and have been messing about for months! Just started ww yesterday and it's so good. I've eaten so much healthy food but I don't feel like I'm dieting at all and I feel so much better already! Because it doesn't feel like a diet and you can still have treats, you don't feel deprived like on a meal replacement diet. The losses are a little slower but if you start now you'll be on your way in no time :) you can do it!

S: 15st0lb C: 13st4lb Loss: 1st10lb(11.43%)
Thanks felix. You know how it is when you want quick results you will try anything. Dread to think what I'm doing to my body. I'm looking at starting a Thursday morn class this week. I've got to do it now cos I don't want another fat christmas. With the great support from here I CAN do it x

S: 10st12lb C: 9st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st2lb(10.53%)
you go girl you can do it, i'm at goal after 13 weeks i only had 12 lbs to lose but i was with sw for 2 yrs and tried for the last 12 months to lose it. i love ww cuz it doesnt feel like i'm dieting cuz i have treats when i like :)