WW advice

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
Well I keep trying & failing at diets & just sick of it all really but I'm too fat to give up & not care what I eat.I've just done a month on TFR & lost a stone in a month & fell of the wagon big style. I daren't even weigh myself. I've decided to join a slimming club & think WW is best for me as I can work out the points of anything which is something I struggled with at SW. Think I just need bit of general support & kick up the back side so this is why I'm here & just any advice in general is greatly received x

Hi galaxy-girl. I also did a tfr type diet and fell off the wagon months ago and kept kidding myself I could get back on it and have been messing about for months! Just started ww yesterday and it's so good. I've eaten so much healthy food but I don't feel like I'm dieting at all and I feel so much better already! Because it doesn't feel like a diet and you can still have treats, you don't feel deprived like on a meal replacement diet. The losses are a little slower but if you start now you'll be on your way in no time :) you can do it!

Thanks felix. You know how it is when you want quick results you will try anything. Dread to think what I'm doing to my body. I'm looking at starting a Thursday morn class this week. I've got to do it now cos I don't want another fat christmas. With the great support from here I CAN do it x

you go girl you can do it, i'm at goal after 13 weeks i only had 12 lbs to lose but i was with sw for 2 yrs and tried for the last 12 months to lose it. i love ww cuz it doesnt feel like i'm dieting cuz i have treats when i like :)

Back