• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW and Alli

Hi, am new to this and hope someone can help- sorry if anyone ele has asked already! I have lost 3 stones on CD and have now messed about for a year gaingin and loosing half a stone. My Mum has been doing WW and after getting cross with her for going on.....I realised it was a sensible way fo eating and encourgaes a good attitude to food.
So, my questions:

1. I am allowed 24 points a day- should I use them all or save some? I go to the gym or a class each day but dont count the points...is this right?

2. Can I use alli with this? I have some- will it harm or will it help?

Thanks
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If youre saving points youre meant to use them by the end of the week, you dont just save them to eat less :) If youre going out for a meal etc then its ideal, otherwise, eat them all.

With regards to Alli? Honestly? Dont waste your money, theyre incredibly expensive and a lot of people who take Xenical (which are lots stronger) report no real benefits when youre on WW as your diet is naturally low fat

S: 14st9.5lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st3.5lb(8.52%)
hi welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x

(just started too) x

S: 20st8lb C: 20st8lb G: 11st8.5lb BMI: 43.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im on xenical which is double effect alli and tbh i have no side effects what so ever on ww as it is so low fat im sure they do help slightly but if i had to pay for them the same as alli i wouldnt bother tbh..
hth x

S: 14st9.5lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st3.5lb(8.52%)
good luck on xenical never heard of these things before hope it helps u x