Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW and cold

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vijch50, 27 November 2010 Social URL.

1. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well have just discovered another expense to WW but I am not complaining.
    I have lost over two stone since August and last winter I was always warm and ran my heat at about 15 all winter. I am hypothyroid and heat intolerant. However, this year having lost two stone of my ' insulation ' I am feeling the cold. For the first time in about 15 years I have actually bought and worn a cardigan! Me who wears summer clothes all winter!! And I have a pair of bed socks LOL! Have had to turn up the heating a bit but I am resisting !! I have another 4 stone to go will need some goose down by then .
    But I do feel so much better and yesterday received some compliments so am well chuffed :)
    Vicki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Super well done, I've lost 4 stone since match and I'm feeling the cold much more, although it's cold for this time of year :(
    TBH id rather be cold than 4 stone heavier hey :)

Well done again Ive 3st 8 to go so will be keeping you company shivering unroll March lol ;) xx

4. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Well done on your loss
    I haven't had this yet (coz i haven't lot that much yet) but i feel as though my stomaches shrunk? I feel really full when i have a small meal that would of normally not of filled me. Ive just had a fish from the chippy for my lunch and i feel soo stuffed, i cant beleive that before i would of had fish AND chips. I think ive finally found the plan that is going to get me to goal in a healthy way and learn me to stop eating when im full. I really Love ww pp!

5. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Purple rain I feel the same -yesterday went out with my husband for lunch and I ordered grilled Salmon with chips and seasonal veggies. I also had a halloumi starter which I ate.
    The main course howerver, I managed all the fish and some of the veggies but physically could not eat the chips! Formerly I would have downed the lot without batting an eye! I get full so much more easily and where before I would have made an effort to eat the rest (paid for it must eat it!) I now don't cause I don't want it! I have been ordering smaller portions in restaurants and they are more than adequate. I am loving pro points !

6. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done on your losses - and I know exactly how you feel! I used to wear vests all year round; hardly ever turned the heating on and as never really bothered by the cold at all; just maybe getting a big wrapped up with a blanket on a night whilst watching tv... now I definitely feel the cold more - especially since I've started loosing more weight! But; I would rather be cold than big again - at least I can take the extra layers off when the weather warms up :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.