Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW and Low GI

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Crazybecky5, 7 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/Low Carb
    Has anyone tried combining the two? I would be interested to hear of anyones experiences!

Seriously considering it to help combat my weight and PCOS all in one go! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

I try hard to have low gi as I've pcod I never have white bread now and have porridge brown rice and pasta, I dint get hungry like I used to so I feel it works :) xx

4. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/Low Carb
    Ah that's positive :) Ive just been looking at the food lists and it seems sustainable! And...Tesco's mark thier food up depending on the GI scale which could be really helpful - i might give it a whirl and see.

Only problem i have is that i'm addicted to bread!! I bet i'd loose a good few pounds the first week just cutting that out! :D hehe!!

5. size102b

size102b Banned

I used to eat alot of bread but pcos and carbs dont mix insulin resitance so maybe have low fat wraps or wholemeal crackers?Im a crisp addict day 2 with none lol
    I didnt realise that with tescos will have a look thanks xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.