WW and pregnancy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by robyn_mcl, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. robyn_mcl

robyn_mcl Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Hi all this is a really stupid question, and its not for me lol, im not pregnant, not yet anyway - we thinking about trying at teh end of the year, my goal is to lose weight and be healthy for then lol. But a freind of mine has put on ALOT of weight during her pregnancy and was wondering if she could do ww while she was pregnant, i didnt know the answer, as its not such a strict diet, you can still eat as much fruit and veg and 3 healthy meals a day... so wasn't sure what do you think?
    :confused:
    Thanks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amy20

Amy20 Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    WW
    You can't attend the meetings and are advised not to diet while pregnant however it is a lifestyle change not a diet. Maybe your friend could wait until after the baby is born

4. robyn_mcl

robyn_mcl Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Yes, thats what i said, thanks for our reply

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.