WW at Work!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Shabba, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Well i just thought i'd mention some of the wonderful and outrageous things they have implemented at work!

Firstly, they are now holding a class here in a meeting room every tuesday! Not bad really, means those who complain they have no time to go to class have no excuse! :DI think its working from all accounts so they are doing well!

However, with that they are now offering a WW meal deal and will cook a WW meal from fabulous and filling! Not bad until you hear its £3.50! I dont pay that for WW meals :rolleyes:

and the final outcry is:
    2 x Ryvita crispbreads with a topping of your choice. from £1.60 :eek:
    I dont pay that for a packet!!!!!

so glad i bring my own food!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If its a cooked meal I dont think £3.50 is bad at all, itll presumably be lots better than the ready meals. Youd be lucky to get lunch for that if you went for a baked potato, or Subway or something. And if its freshly made and something you can then try at home I think that sounds great :) And again with the Ryvita, if its a freshly made healthy topping £1.60 doesnt seem bad when you compare it with sandwiches. We have a deli comes to our work and charges that for a filled roll. I know what Id prefer

Wish they did that at my work

4. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I really wish they would do this at my work!!

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    totally agree, it wouldve been fab if theyd done health conscious food at my work - closest they did to healthy was the sunday dinner which i pointed at 27 points :p LOL

6. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Where do you work, Shabba?
    We have "lighter choice" salads and sarnies, which are laden with mayo.... Not quite got the hang of it there, have they ;)

7. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Well they told us they use when i started last Jan that they use light mayo and a memo came round when they started this and announced "We now use light Mayo" Still no skimmed milk though.

Im not impressed with the prices one bit. They overcharge massively and its just cheaper to bring my own. :giggle:

I work for Pendragon at their head office in Notts :) the canteen have only started it because loads of us have stopped buying food from them :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.