WW at Work!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Well i just thought i'd mention some of the wonderful and outrageous things they have implemented at work!

Firstly, they are now holding a class here in a meeting room every tuesday! Not bad really, means those who complain they have no time to go to class have no excuse! :DI think its working from all accounts so they are doing well!

However, with that they are now offering a WW meal deal and will cook a WW meal from fabulous and filling! Not bad until you hear its £3.50! I dont pay that for WW meals :rolleyes:

and the final outcry is:
2 x Ryvita crispbreads with a topping of your choice. from £1.60 :eek:
I dont pay that for a packet!!!!!

so glad i bring my own food!

If its a cooked meal I dont think £3.50 is bad at all, itll presumably be lots better than the ready meals. Youd be lucky to get lunch for that if you went for a baked potato, or Subway or something. And if its freshly made and something you can then try at home I think that sounds great :) And again with the Ryvita, if its a freshly made healthy topping £1.60 doesnt seem bad when you compare it with sandwiches. We have a deli comes to our work and charges that for a filled roll. I know what Id prefer

Wish they did that at my work

totally agree, it wouldve been fab if theyd done health conscious food at my work - closest they did to healthy was the sunday dinner which i pointed at 27 points :p LOL

Where do you work, Shabba?
We have "lighter choice" salads and sarnies, which are laden with mayo.... Not quite got the hang of it there, have they ;)

Well they told us they use when i started last Jan that they use light mayo and a memo came round when they started this and announced "We now use light Mayo" Still no skimmed milk though.

Im not impressed with the prices one bit. They overcharge massively and its just cheaper to bring my own. :giggle:

I work for Pendragon at their head office in Notts :) the canteen have only started it because loads of us have stopped buying food from them :giggle:

Back