WW bacon

IreneH

Gold Member
After reading all the posts saying how delicious it is, and knowing someone said to buy it at Asda, I was going to the metrocentre yesterday and so went to the Asda there. Found lots of WW products I'd never had before but no bacon.

So I've tried Morrison, Sainsburys and Asda so anyone got any suggestions please.

Oh and the Kingsmill bread still haven't found that. Can only find Crustsaway

Irene xx

After reading all the posts saying how delicious it is, and knowing someone said to buy it at Asda, I was going to the metrocentre yesterday and so went to the Asda there. Found lots of WW products I'd never had before but no bacon.

So I've tried Morrison, Sainsburys and Asda so anyone got any suggestions please.

Oh and the Kingsmill bread still haven't found that. Can only find Crustsaway

Irene xx

Hi Irene,
I get the crustless fom there they always have in the bigger stores,some of the asda's dont have the bacon,did you see where the gammon was as thats where it is in my store,also the good for you range is very low in points too same as ww.hope this helps xx

Metrocentre store don't have it :( BUT Tesco's do healthy living bacon for same amount of points

Oh thanks for that,i will have a look at that 2,they do healthly living sausages 2 for 3 points and burgers 3 points for 1 burger,they are very nice 2

kingsmill crustless can be found near the ww/ nimble bread in Asda's.
Such a shame about the ww bacon honestly its the best yummy xxx

umm fry up low points bacon, mushrooms, egg, toast, only 6 points ish thats what i make it anyway yummy x

Garlic mushrooms.. this is how i would make them..

Get a pyrex bowl.. or something simiar.. cut up your musrooms into quarters.. like.. not slices if you get me.. Add in sme garlic, fresh and out of a bottle.. Mix it together.. and put it in the oven for like.. 25mins.. mushrooms cook in their own juices you see.. so you wouldnt have to add butter or oil or anything.. before cd.. i used to make them.. and they are YUMMY.. hehe

x x x

Garlic mushrooms.. this is how i would make them..

Get a pyrex bowl.. or something simiar.. cut up your musrooms into quarters.. like.. not slices if you get me.. Add in sme garlic, fresh and out of a bottle.. Mix it together.. and put it in the oven for like.. 25mins.. mushrooms cook in their own juices you see.. so you wouldnt have to add butter or oil or anything.. before cd.. i used to make them.. and they are YUMMY.. hehe

umm would love to try sounds yummy

x x x

Oh how lovely, is it a birthday meal or night out with friends? xx

yeah its my dad's 50th birthday x

Back