WW brides to be???

Me me me! I have 5st ish to lose before June 2013!!! My goal weight is 140 too, but currently weighing 215lb ish. Let's buddy up, I need motivation and inspiration as my enthusiasm tends to wear off after a few weeks...

Have you got lots planned/organised? I went to my first wedding fayre on Sunday, gosh, that was overwhelming! But found a photographer, I am so excited! :) x

Hi x thought I was possibly the only one x lol x
I'm June 2013 to!
Little planning done as we're getting married abroad, so can't book till April x
Have you been doing ww long?

Hiii! x Yes, i am surprised there aren't any more! It's not far off anymore! Where are you getting married? I have not been doing WW long at all, it is my second day. I did it for a while at the beginning of last year so have now restarted. I am very much enjoying it! Had a meal out tonight though and ate too much... lol x

We are getting married in Cyprus!
This is only my 4th day x I weigh in on a Saturday!
I was doing slimming world post Xmas x and it was so difficult!
I don't feel I'm in a diet with ww x I'm loving it! Just preying the weight falls of??
Where you getting married?

Oh wow, that sounds lovely! It will be nice and warm!

Yes I agree, love the fact I can eat anything I want! SW I had no portion control and always over my syns whatever I did.

My weigh in day will be Friday. Means I can have a more relaxed weekend and good in the week haha! I have so far lost 4 pounds since starting it on Monday?! I have 36 points a day and have eaten them all!

We are getting married in Brighton. I cannot wait! So much to sort out! But that why we started early so we have time to put the money together etc. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girls!

Getting married in April 2013 and started ww 2 weeks ago. Very pleased with the results so far. :D Need to order my dress in September so I want to lose 50 lb by then. As long as I keep losing 2 pounds a week I should be good. I tried on the dress on Saturday and it was amazing. It'd look much nicer if I was smaller. Ugh! I can't wait. It's hilarious trying to shed pounds off my body and store up pounds in the bank! It'll be worth it though!! :cool:

Would love a bride buddy that we could keep each other on track! :)

BrightonBetty said:
Oh wow, that sounds lovely! It will be nice and warm!

Yes I agree, love the fact I can eat anything I want! SW I had no portion control and always over my syns whatever I did.

My weigh in day will be Friday. Means I can have a more relaxed weekend and good in the week haha! I have so far lost 4 pounds since starting it on Monday?! I have 36 points a day and have eaten them all!

We are getting married in Brighton. I cannot wait! So much to sort out! But that why we started early so we have time to put the money together etc. x

Wow, 4lbs that's brilliant x I'm excited for weigh in day x

Your not to far from me! I'm down south to x

I went to a few wedding fares last year and they we're a eye opener of what needs doing lol x hopefully with all the stress were have the weight falling away x

Have you been church hunting?

QueenOmi said:
Hey girls!

Getting married in April 2013 and started ww 2 weeks ago. Very pleased with the results so far. :D Need to order my dress in September so I want to lose 50 lb by then. As long as I keep losing 2 pounds a week I should be good. I tried on the dress on Saturday and it was amazing. It'd look much nicer if I was smaller. Ugh! I can't wait. It's hilarious trying to shed pounds off my body and store up pounds in the bank! It'll be worth it though!! :cool:

Would love a bride buddy that we could keep each other on track! :)

Hey x

Congrats in your up and coming wedding x
And welcome to our little count downs x

So you've already found 'the dress' I dread going shopping for them!!!!

X

lozzie84 said:
Wow, 4lbs that's brilliant x I'm excited for weigh in day x

Your not to far from me! I'm down south to x

I went to a few wedding fares last year and they we're a eye opener of what needs doing lol x hopefully with all the stress were have the weight falling away x

Have you been church hunting?

I am excited too, can't wait to get rid of that extra weight!

They certainly are an eye opener, makes you realise how much more there is to sort out! But like you said, hopefully all the stress will help shed some extra pounds!

We are not having a church wedding, neither of us is religious so didn't want to do it at a church. Having it at Hotel du Vin, gorgeous there :)

You having a church wedding? Have you found a church yet? x

Oh sounds very nice x
It's scary thou isn't it x

We are having a hotel wedding, but outside! We aren't religious either so don't see the point x

Do u have colour scheme? Bridesmaids ect x

It is very very scary!

Oh, sounds lovely! We wanted to do it outside too but the place we wanted said it depends on weather and if it rains they will have to put us to the cafe downstairs and we didn't really want that!

Colour scheme is sort of dark royal Cadbury's type purple! Hard to explain but you know what I mean :p Have you thought of yours yet?

Oh x sounds lovely x
Do u know what sort of dress you want x
Well for me and two young bridesmaids ivory x and best friend and blokes navy x

Thanks :) I have found a dress, it's white and well... Perfect :) Not sure about my hubby to be yet :) Gonna start looking for dresses for bridesmaids but my maid of honour is a guy as well so :)

BrightonBetty said:
Thanks :) I have found a dress, it's white and well... Perfect :) Not sure about my hubby to be yet :) Gonna start looking for dresses for bridesmaids but my maid of honour is a guy as well so :)

Ah, I haven't even looked yet! I think I'll see how I get on then book up after Easter x
I have found a bridesmaid dress so one down x

Hi Brides 2 Be,
I am on weight watchers. Started at 13st 4lb 11 weeks ago and now Im 11st 13.5. Im getting married May 2012. I promised myself that I would start the dress hunt once I lost 1st. I have now lost 18lb and Im going to try my 1st dress on this Saturday. So excited :)

Hi ladies :)

well after trying very hard and failing really badly at SW I'm trying WW !! I started off really well in SW and lost til my 10% then put it all back on again :( problem is I'm getting married in september 2012 (in cyprus) so I don't have long left !!! any tips for ww! I enrolled this morning

x x x

Hi everyone!

Iv been trying numerous diets- diet chef, Cambridge etc! Started at 16st 8lbs and now 13st 12 only problem is I get married July 2012 and I fit a size 16 and I ordered a size 14 dress!! Panicking ain't the word right now so just started ww! Really hope I can do this :-/ xxx

danii3 said:
Hi everyone!

Iv been trying numerous diets- diet chef, Cambridge etc! Started at 16st 8lbs and now 13st 12 only problem is I get married July 2012 and I fit a size 16 and I ordered a size 14 dress!! Panicking ain't the word right now so just started ww! Really hope I can do this :-/ xxx

Hey danii x

You can do it x I know it's not a must but I truly believe in lowering the carb intake as this always helps me x I find carbs build me out x so when not needed I loose the carbs. X i.e. if I have a roast I forget the potatoes x and I honestly don't notice x good luck look forward to hearing how you do x
Also not that I can comment but running is supposed to shed the pounds. X ( I just can't run ) x

Back