WW calculator help!

ok does anyone use this? the wee calculator u can get i got one and when i am working out points it is confusing to me i hit the points button enter my kcal amount then enter the sat fats enter then it gives me the points what next i asume this is for 100g of food and if the porton size is smaller how do calculate that? it doesnt seam to want to do that or at least i cant make it do anything further please help form someone very easy confussed! x

You will need to work out the value for half the amount. Just divide by 10 then times the number of grams.....

ok does anyone use this? the wee calculator u can get i got one and when i am working out points it is confusing to me i hit the points button enter my kcal amount then enter the sat fats enter then it gives me the points what next i asume this is for 100g of food and if the porton size is smaller how do calculate that? it doesnt seam to want to do that or at least i cant make it do anything further please help form someone very easy confussed! x

It's not necessarily for 100g it's for what ever portion you enter. If the food has per portion or per half portion amounts use that. Most food have per 100g and also a 2nd option too

Back