WW/CD - First/Last Weigh-In

Overtiredmum

Hi ladies. Well, went for my final weigh-in with my CDC this morning. For the last week I have been doing a gradual switchover from CD to WW and I am pleased to report I have lost 3lbs, so I am very pleased. I have now finished CD and am starting WW from today and looking forward to losing my last stone - yipppeeeee!

Well done on losing 3lbs, great result

Thats great honey,I'd be well chuffed with any loss during change over of diets.

I have about 10 days CD supply left then i am coming over to WW. My CDC annoyed me this week and to be honest its financially killing me!
How did you change over? Can you give me some advice please... I really don't want to gain anything during the change over.

Sophie x

Thats great honey,I'd be well chuffed with any loss during change over of diets.

I have about 10 days CD supply left then i am coming over to WW. My CDC annoyed me this week and to be honest its financially killing me!
How did you change over? Can you give me some advice please... I really don't want to gain anything during the change over.

Sophie x

Hi Sophie, thats really why I have swapped over too, just couldn't afford to do it anymore. What stage are you on with CD? I was already on 1000 stage, so basically followed that so I have gradually increased my carb intake over the last 7 days, but at the same time reducing my water intake (I don't slosh when I walk anymore!) so am drinking around 2 litres a day now, but no more than that. I am also counting the points of what I am eating and am generally having around 14/15 of my allowed 20 WW points - does that make sense?

Andy

Instead of SSing I am having 3 packs + 200ml skimmed milk and a chicken breast each day.... so i suppose I'm kinda on 810 cals.
I really struggle with the water but do get about 2.5 litres of calorie free fluid down (tea and water with the flavouring!)
Shall I carry on doing this for another 5 days then use the remaining 5 days of supplies to do 1000 plan?

Hi Sophie, thats really why I have swapped over too, just couldn't afford to do it anymore. What stage are you on with CD? I was already on 1000 stage, so basically followed that so I have gradually increased my carb intake over the last 7 days, but at the same time reducing my water intake (I don't slosh when I walk anymore!) so am drinking around 2 litres a day now, but no more than that. I am also counting the points of what I am eating and am generally having around 14/15 of my allowed 20 WW points - does that make sense?

Andy

Andy just watch cutting your points down too much... 14/15 is really too low, unless youre banking some for a treat. Even if you are you should be saving NO MORE than 4 a day. Youre not having enough to eat, and that can really have an adverse effect on your weigh ins. If your allowance is 20 you really have to eat 20

Andy just watch cutting your points down too much... 14/15 is really too low, unless youre banking some for a treat. Even if you are you should be saving NO MORE than 4 a day. Youre not having enough to eat, and that can really have an adverse effect on your weigh ins. If your allowance is 20 you really have to eat 20

Hi Starlight

Thats for the tip but no, not saving, am just doing a gradual switch to WW from CD but from today intend to use my 20 points per day. Will probably have a small splurge on Saturday with a nice dinner and a couple of G&Ts with my hubbie, but apart from that I will be using as many points as I can (after CDing for 11 weeks, eating properly is a real novelty!!) :D

Instead of SSing I am having 3 packs + 200ml skimmed milk and a chicken breast each day.... so i suppose I'm kinda on 810 cals.
I really struggle with the water but do get about 2.5 litres of calorie free fluid down (tea and water with the flavouring!)
Shall I carry on doing this for another 5 days then use the remaining 5 days of supplies to do 1000 plan?

Sophie

To be honest, I would just from now move up to the 1000 for, say, 2 days, then 1200 for a couple of days and then switch over to WW. I think as long as you are sensible and gradually increase your carb intake then you should be fine.

Eating again and losing weight is fantastic!

Well done on the 28lbs by the way, as my CDC said to me tonight, CD has given you a great kickstart for whatever diet you follow.

Back