1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

WW curry sauce??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by nattyk, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. nattyk

nattyk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

When I was doing WW I liked to use the curry sauce (2points for 1/2 jar) any ideas how many syns on SW?

Had one last night and some popodums!!!

Have first weight in tonight, and not confident I lost any weight!!!! will let you know!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

The Korma sauce is 10.5 syns a jar. Don't go there! Have a look in the recipe thread for yummy syn free or very low syn currys!

Also, please could you post syn value requests in the sub forum for syn values? There is actually a WW foods thread in there too.
    If you want a tip from a old SW pro, check syn values before you eat them, not after - saves any nasty shocks!

Good luck for tonight, have faith, you will be fine!
  4. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

I use the mayflower curry sauce from farmfoods.

Its low in syns and delicious :)
  5. Hi,
    Which curry sauce? - dried or frozen & do you know what the syns vale is please on EE?;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.