WW DVD

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi, is anyone else doing the WW DVD? I am trying but finding it a bit stop start. I seem to get into it and then have to grab the control to move it on a section - am I being completely stupid. If this isn't the DVD for me, please suggest one that will help burn calories without killing me in the process.......thank you

Hi there,
I have always reverted back to the Davina dvds, they are fab & definitely work if you do it enough,
I,m tempted to invest in the new Hannah Waterman one, it has had good reviews

I haven't bought this one purely because I had another DVD with the same trainer and I didn't like her methods at all like you I found it stop/starty and it didn't really get my heart rate up. I would definitely suggest any of the Davina ones and I have downloaded the Jesse Wallace one onto my ipod touch and its very very good.

Charlie Brooks 'Before and After' - brilliant DVD. Really works your stomach, you can feel it working!! The Combat sections is brilliant!

Best thing about this DVD is that it's split into 10 mins sections, so if you only want to do a 30 min workout you can do the warm-up, a specific session (Combat, Dance ect) and the cooldown! I would recommend! x

thank you for your help, the WW DVD doesn't get my heart rate up at all, which isn't me being silly, I just haven't felt like I have worked out. Will look at the Davina one's, everyone seems to say they are very good.
cheers

does anyone do the zumba dvds? its so much fun and you honestly dont feel like your working out! but it gets you in the right places x

Charlie Brooks 'Before and After' - brilliant DVD. Really works your stomach, you can feel it working!! The Combat sections is brilliant!

Best thing about this DVD is that it's split into 10 mins sections, so if you only want to do a 30 min workout you can do the warm-up, a specific session (Combat, Dance ect) and the cooldown! I would recommend! x

Have to agree i use to do this one! Can't anymore the dog won't allow it, always thinks your trying to dance with him! :D but yes it does work! :)

Have to agree i use to do this one! Can't anymore the dog won't allow it, always thinks your trying to dance with him! :D but yes it does work! :)

Haha!! Brilliant - i have this problem too with my woofer lol

Still, think i might give it a crack again now to give myself a bit of a boost....I'm sure a Jumbone could tempt the dog to keep quiet :D lol

I have to shut my dog in the living room whilst I am exercising in the dining room she scratches and cries and then when I have finished I let her into the dining room and she runs around sniffing - she thinks Ive had someone in the dining room behind her back LOL!!! Who needs a jealous boyfriend when you got crazy dogs!!

Did the Jessie Wallace one this week for the first time, was pretty good, I was quite tired afterwards.

Back