ww first meeting = great!!!

linds21

Hi everyone,

went to my first ww meet tonight as have decided ww is the way forward for me .....

I was nervous but knew i had to just get there and all would be fine, and i was right. It was brilliant, everyone was so friendly and couldnt have been more welcoming, the leader even stayed on for more than a hour to explain everything thoroughly to all us newbies and give us all a chance to talk about our situations and why we are doing ww.

Came away feeling really positive and pleased i had bitten the bullet! looking forward to going back next week hopefully a few pounds lighter !!!

Anyone who is reading threads on this forum but havent yet gone to a meeting because they are nervous i promise you will feel so much better once you throw yourself in and do it! lovely friendly people!

first week begins tomorrow, looking forward to getting inspiration and chatting to everyone on here.

Linds xxx

Hello! :)

I also went to my first WW meeting tonight, couldn't stay on for the talk unfortunately cause I had to pick my LO up, but I'm thoroughly reading away through my pack now.

Hope WW is for you and me too! I'm excited about this journey, don't think I've been so excited to start a diet before :)

Good luck! x

I know! That's what I love about it so far, it's normal everyday food and food I love but it's allowed as long as the points are logged for it :) we WILL do this! xx

Back