WW frozen Beef Lasagne question

MissusB

It says on the box that it's 4.5 points but on the website it says 6 points but as chilled.
Can anyone shed some light? :confused:

A very confused MissusB :D

There are two WW lasagnes, the frozen one is 4.5 and is really nice. I saw the chilled one last night, it does look a lot more creamy but not worth the extra 1.5 in my opinion! havent tried it tho! :)

You might wan't to make your stash bigger.
Tesco's have them for £1.00 at the mo! :D
And Chicken hotpot too!

I know thats why I got them! They also have the ww curry for £1 and the frozen deserts, but they are 3 points each so I left them in the shop cos they would be too much of a temptation! Wonder how long they are on special for in Tesco....no more room in my freezer at the min!

Farmfoods always have the WW frozen meals at £1 so dont worry! My freezer is Sooo full!! I need to stop buying food and eat what I have!! lol

Farmfoods....hmmmm, there is one of them near the fella's place....maybe I shall pop in!

There are two WW lasagnes, the frozen one is 4.5 and is really nice. I saw the chilled one last night, it does look a lot more creamy but not worth the extra 1.5 in my opinion! havent tried it tho! :)

think the difference is that the chilled ready meals are ww but the frozen ones are weight watchers from heinz. frozen ones tend to be cheaper on pounds and points!!

Back