• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW frozen Beef Lasagne question

MissusB

S: 20st7lb C: 20st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.09%)

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
There are two WW lasagnes, the frozen one is 4.5 and is really nice. I saw the chilled one last night, it does look a lot more creamy but not worth the extra 1.5 in my opinion! havent tried it tho! :)

MissusB

S: 20st7lb C: 20st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.09%)
I was gettin worried there since I have a stash of the frozen ones in the freezer for those days when I have splurged on points!
You might wan't to make your stash bigger.
Tesco's have them for £1.00 at the mo! :D
And Chicken hotpot too!

kazz

Gold Member
You might wan't to make your stash bigger.
Tesco's have them for £1.00 at the mo! :D
And Chicken hotpot too!
I know thats why I got them! They also have the ww curry for £1 and the frozen deserts, but they are 3 points each so I left them in the shop cos they would be too much of a temptation! Wonder how long they are on special for in Tesco....no more room in my freezer at the min!

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Farmfoods always have the WW frozen meals at £1 so dont worry! My freezer is Sooo full!! I need to stop buying food and eat what I have!! lol

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
S: 12st3lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st11lb(22.81%)
Farmfoods....hmmmm, there is one of them near the fella's place....maybe I shall pop in!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
There are two WW lasagnes, the frozen one is 4.5 and is really nice. I saw the chilled one last night, it does look a lot more creamy but not worth the extra 1.5 in my opinion! havent tried it tho! :)
think the difference is that the chilled ready meals are ww but the frozen ones are weight watchers from heinz. frozen ones tend to be cheaper on pounds and points!!