ProPoints WW, Gayle's diary, need to be good and stop feeling like a mess, all help welcome.

MRSAKY1

Hi all

My name is Gayle, I just thought I would start a diary on my new ww journey, I have done slimming world before but find it to restrictive as I love to eat out ( and have a few cheeky drinks:giggle: ) I joined ww this morning at a starting weight of 13st12lb :cry: but need to lose at least 3 stone, anyone feel free to join me and we can help and support each other, I hate the way I look at the min, It's when I go out and have to try and get dressed up all my friends seem to look lovely and I just feel like the fat friend at the min. I have just been reading through the ww books I was given this morning and it looks good, I bought a journal to write everything down so hoping that will help, I have 29pp per day and 49 weekly points.

food today

Breakfast
ww bar 2pp
satsuma 0pp

Lunch

WW veg soup 2pp
WW bar 2pp
Satsuma 0 pp

Dinner

Spag carbonara 22 pp ( I know this was not a good thing to have but I had all the ingredients in and the family wanted it, but I have pointed it)

so far

28 daily pp
0 weekly pp used

Last edited:
Hate this time of night hubby's at work and kids in bed I always feel like raiding the cupboards, just had satsuma and cup of tea think I will have a early night so i dont eat lol, I am not even hungry just bored x

Back