WW Goodies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 22 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    One of my colleagues at work has decided to give WW a go, after listening to me bump on about how great it is :rolleyes: shes decided to use it to try shift lbs before her wedding.

Anyway I digress, most unlike me I know, shes offering to get me WW bars/sweets from her meeting if I want any since obviously I cant get them myself.

So, what I was wondering is - what if anything - you WW class people would recommend trying :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Without a doubt the Rich Toffee bars coated in yummy chocolate. (They remind me of a Lion bar and are delish!!) also the Strawberries fruities. o.5 pts per back I aint complaining.

x

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yep, defo get the toffee bars, strawberry fruites are delish & you should try the sour crean & chives crisp type things as well....I think they are 1 point per pack and are gooooooooooorgeous!! They also have newish caramel & choc sweets...like the caramints they used to have but yummier!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for those... I have a feeling Nikki will live to regret offering to do this ;)

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Starlight

There is also a choc whip with toffee in and they are just like a mars bar and a milky way at 1 point each

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They sound lovely! Ill add that to my list :)

8. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Youre welcome

There is also some apple struddle little mini bags of cookies they come in a box with so many bags inside they are 1.5 points for little mini bites packets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.